Very honored that I got to do a guest post at Do Some Damage today (you have Holly West to blame). If that’s what brought you here— “Come in, come in. Make yourself at home. Don’t mind the dog, he’s imaginary.”
Like most writer blogs, this one can be a little scattered. So, please allow me to give you a tour:
- I do a new author or publisher interview every Monday. Here’s the most recent one with Les Edgerton. And here’s a bunch of interviews with other amazing authors.
- Most weeks I’ll also do a music blog about songs that make great short stories, like this one about “September Gurls” by Big Star.
- In between, I’ll talk about the two books that are getting published soon—BAD CITIZEN CORPORATION comes out this October; CROSSWISE comes out next March.
- I might also mention if I have a new short story up somewhere.
- And I will tell you if one of those short stories, like “Fix Me,” is getting turned into a short film.
- Last but not least, I’ll brag when I do something really stupid.
S.W. Lauden’s short fiction has been accepted for publication by Out of the Gutter, Criminal Element, Dark Corners, Dead Guns Magazine, Akashic Books, WeirdBook, Spelk Fiction, Shotgun Honey and Crimespree Magazine. His debut novel, BAD CITIZEN CORPORATION, will be published by Rare Bird Books in October 2015. His novella, CROSSWISE, will be published by Down & Out Books in 2016.